Not Just New, But Iron Clad Consumer Protection!
The Jeweler's RISK-FREE RETAIL Policies
On behalf of our esteemed jeweler merchant, James Allen, we are pleased to announce adoption of the Risk Free Retail policies by this reputable and highly respected Diamond Jeweler. We at Dollar Counts eCommerce treasures, and our jeweler merchant, JamesAllen.com, share an understanding as to why many people may be weary about buying engagement rings and diamonds online, and are therefore very pleased to put these concerns to rest by publishing Risk Free Retail in cooperation with and consent of JamesAllen.com. Please see the details of Risk-Free Retail below:
100% Full Refund!
Free Shipping & Shipping Methods
JamesAllen provides fast, free shipping to all our shipping destinations, regardless of order amount. In addition to free shipping, rest confident that all items are securely packaged and fully insured while in transit to your home or office.
For fastest delivery, all orders greater than $500 in value are shipped FedEx Priority Overnight. This includes any loose diamond or Design Your Own order, regardless of exact value. All other orders are shipped FedEx Two Day Saver. Order status and tracking information are available from the JamesAllen.com website by clicking here.
For your protection, JamesAllen.com always:
1. Insures and registers all items for their full value.
2. Uses only FedEx services for the fastest and safest delivery of high value packages.
3. Requires that all deliveries must be made to a physical business or home address only.
4. Disallows delivery to PO Box addresses.
5. Requires an adult to sign for the package.
James Allen offers free shipping and insurance to all our shipping destinations. International customers will be responsible for any duties, VAT, taxes or surcharges levied or charged by their country, so please check with local authorities prior to placing your order to confirm taxes and duties. Military personnel located overseas may also have their packages shipped to an APO or FPO location free of charge. Please keep in mind, however, that APO/FPO shipments are done through the US Post Office and can take up to three weeks to arrive.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may return it within the first 60 days of shipment for a full refund or exchange - we even pay for the return shipping within the United States! To return an item, simply follow the Return Procedures listed below:
1. Contact our Customer Service department at 1-877-826-9866.
2. Advise the representative that you wish to return your order.
3. Within one business day of your phone call we will email you a pre-paid, fully insured FedEx 2-Day label, along with instructions on how to safely and securely package your items.
4. Take your order and the label to the nearest FedEx location and simply mail it back to us! If you need packaging materials, FedEx will assist you.
5. Your order should arrive in our office in two business days (excludes weekends and holidays).
6. All refunds will be processed within two weeks and done in the form of the original purchase method.
Bank wires will be refunded via company check.